Do I need DY’s Employer Identification Number in order to take advantage of child care tax breaks?

GTM Payroll Services advised DY as follows: No. The federal tax identification number used to claim any available tax breaks is the household employer’s federal identification number, not DY’s ID number. Please note that the foregoing information has been supplied by GTM Payroll Services; DY does not warrant the accuracy of such information. DY recommends that everyone consult their own tax adviser to determine the appropriate treatment for their own situation.